In accordance with the GDPR Regulation EU 2016/679 on Data Protection, MAGIP RETTIFICHE SRL, based in SARCEDO 36030 VI – Via del Lavoro 11, as the “Data Controller” according to the art. 4 of GDPR, hereby provides the necessary information regarding the purpose and method of the use of personal details, the type, and the method by which they are disclosed.
PURPOSE OF DATA USE
The personal data can be used in order to: enable purchases and to provide the required services; confirm an order and give progress reports; follow up questions or queries; check and correct errors, omissions and inaccuracies; prevent or identify fraud or abuse; send out promotional information, and details of new products, offers and marketing initiatives.
The provision of data is optional. Failure to provide the data implies the impossibility of proceeding with contracts and other related obligations, as well as correctly managing mutual business relationships.
COLLECTION AND TYPE OF DATA
In general, the website Magiprettifiche.com can be browsed without the need to provide personal details, which can be given subsequently, in order to access our online services. In any case, personal details can be provided over the phone, by fax or by email.
Generally, personal details relate to name and address, tax information (VAT number and tax code), delivery address, telephone numbers and other general contact information.
The personal data provided by users are processed fairly and lawfully to carry out the pre-contractual procedures and contractual obligations (Article 6 par. 1 letter b of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves by sending the contact form or requests for quotation of products published on the site.
WHO CAN RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- public entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us in charge of processing administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary fulfillment of our business activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations or the persons entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations and community regulations;
- banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our business activity.
- suppliers of transport, installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and all the services that are functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
In any case, these subjects will receive only the personal data necessary to perform their function and will not be authorized to use them for other purposes.
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
Magip Rettifiche srl will make every effort to protect the personal details of its users.
The website Magiprettifiche.com has the latest physical and electronic security technologies, as well as strict security protocols to protect access credentials, and to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure.
The www.magiprettifiche.com site can be visited in a safe way as the encryption technology Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol is active, easily recognizable thanks to the "closed padlock" icon to the left of the URL of the site and from HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure), an Internet communication protocol that protects the integrity and confidentiality of data exchanged between computers and sites.
For clarification or additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
According to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of modification and integration of personal data
c) Right to delete data ("right to be forgotten") if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject.
The Data Controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete it, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to the data subject.
e) Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data of the subject or the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data provided to a data controller and possibly pass on them to another data controller, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
g) Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
- processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is:
- necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller;
- authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject;- based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time. The data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract), must be deleted by the data controller.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
The data subject may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter to MAGIP RETTIFICHE SRL Via del Lavoro 11 -36030 Sarcedo (VI) ITALY
- an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The Data Controller is Magip Rettifiche srl
Contact: Via del Lavoro 11 – 36030 Sarcedo (VI) Italy – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org